- Client: Eildon Housing Association Ltd
- Project: New build housing – 54 No Flats
- Service Provided: Quantity Surveyor
- Procurement: Traditional
- Contract period: 98 weeks
- Architect: Patience & Highmore
- Engineer: Harley Haddow
- Contractor: Border Construction Ltd
Social housing development containing three and four person apartments across 6 blocks on a brownfield riverside site.
The development incorporates a range of external finishes and colours including Keim paint on wet dash render, coloured render panels, stained cedar panels, facing blockwork courses, glazed stair towers.
Enhanced insulation combined with high efficiency heating systems and windows ensured high levels of thermal efficiency.
Won ‘The Waterside Development of the Year’ at the prestigious Scottish Homes Awards 2011.
Awarded “Best Urban New Building in the Borders” by Scottish Borders Council – November 2011.