Hello and welcome to Pottie Wilson.
We specialise in providing Quantity Surveying and Employer’s Agent services throughout Scotland.
We were established in 1987, Mike Armstrong is Managing Director of the Company, Alan Smith and Douglas Lindsay are his Co-Directors. All have been with the company for over 20 years and have helped establish the company as a well respected quantity surveying practice based in Edinburgh.
As a practice we have considerable experience in many areas of construction such as:
- Residential – working with national and community based housing associations, cooperatives, local authorities and private developers on an extensive range of mixed tenure projects.
- Sport and leisure facilities – projects including, sports centers, play parks, swimming pool, all weather football centres and tennis courts to projects involving high quality sports halls and associated facilities for schools.
- Offices – new and refurbishment projects for housing association clients or as part of mixed housing and office developments.
- Retail – varying from shops provided as part of mixed developments to out of town retail outlets.
- Hotel – conversion of school property into hotel for international hotel company.
- Care Homes – new build and refurbishment projects for local authority and private clients.
- Doctors Surgeries
- Specialist installations, eg biomass